To CIPP follow these instructions:
1. Go to the usarugby website: webpoint.usarugby.org
2. Returning players should log in, while new players must select "Join USA Rugby"
3. Click Renew Membership or, for new players: New Membership
4. Select the club Frederick Rugby Club (not Women's, Youth, or Falcons)
5. Register as a Senior Player
6. Click to agree to all the stuff
7. Pay the $76.50 fee ($50 goes to USA Rugby, $25 to the Capital Rugby Union, and $1.50 for processing)
Q. How often does a player need to CIPP?
A. Once per year.
Q. If I CIPP in the fall am I covered for the spring?
A. Yes, no matter when CIPP, you will be covered until the beginning of the next fall season.
Q. I can only play one game, do I need to CIPP?
A. Yes, this is a requirement of USA Rugby. Moreover, CIPPing provides protections to the player and team.
Q. What happens if I play a game without CIPPing?
A. Players who are not CIPP'd cannot play on any game day. Any team playing a non-CIPP'd player will be forced to forfeit the match and face possible additional sanctions. More importantly, it opens you to significant legal risk.
Q. I can't find the 'renew membership' area...?
A. After logging in, if you look on the left side of the page you'll see a navigation bar which includes "Member Area". Make sure that is open by clicking on it and 'Renew Membership' is right under 'Member Profile". Refer to the image below for further guidance.
If you encounter any issues please contact your team leadership.
The below profile is similar to what you should see when you login. The left arrow points to the 'Renew Membership' button you will need to click to update your CIPP status. The right arrow shows your current status and CIPP expiration date. Additionally, other information such as team roles and USA Rugby certifications are included here.